Quantico Orienteering Club Forum main@QOC.groups.io
Welcome to the new mailing list of the Quantico Orienteering Club!
Orienteering is an outdoor sport suitable for all ages based on navigating from point to point with a map and compass. The Quantico Orienteering Club (QOC) holds an event most weekends from Sept - June in Maryland, Virginia or Washington DC. Free beginner's instruction is always available, and participants can walk or run, solo or in groups. More information about QOC events and about orienteering can be found on the QOC web site (QOCweb.org).
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.