Re: 2008-2009 QOC Virginia Schedule

Gary Smith

Hi Kris,

Karla Hulett and I will volunteer to do Lake Fairfax again.

Best wishes,

Gary

Gary Smith

Logical Decisions

703-218-1801

gary@...

From: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@... [mailto:Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...] On Behalf Of Kris Beecroft
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:13 PM
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] 2008-2009 QOC Virginia Schedule

(This message is for Virginia members only.)

Hi,

It's that time of year again. Time to volunteer to help at a local orienteering event next year. Quantico's local meets only happen because of people like you...Orienteers who love the sport and want to give back to keep the club going. I've listed next season's Virginia meets below, along with the names of people who have already volunteered (and some potential suggestions). I've also listed some of the more active Virginia members so you can see that we have many spots to fill with limited resources.

Please respond to me (and not the QOC Yahoo group) if you would like to volunteer and if you have any other suggestions for volunteers.

Thanks!

Kris

Meet Director        Course Setter   

Sept. 13        Lake Accotink                    ??                     Sid Sachs

Sept. 21        Hemlock                            ??                         ??

Oct. 12          Pohick                         Marmie/Van                 ??

Nov 2            PWF ?                          Vic Culp                 Kris Beecroft

Dec. 14        Meadowood                    Trish Strat??           Tom Strat

Jan. 4            Manassas                         ??                         ??

Feb. 1            Lake Fairfax                      ??                         ??

Mar. 1            Westmoreland                   ??                      Mike Brooks??

Apr. 5            Prince William                Marit Luersen            Kris Beecroft

Apr. 26          Fountainhead                    ??                            ??

May 17         Balls Bluff                        Marit Davis??            Don Davis??

May 31          Great Falls, VA?                  ??                            ??

Potential Volunteers:

Bob Rush

Dan Quinn

Tim Good

Keg Good

Jeff Stetekluh

Victor Lin

Dave Pruden

Vic Culp

Dave Hauver

Jim Lingar

Rick Oliver

George Crittendon

Andy Britton 

Join main@QOC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.