From: "Peggy Dickison"
To: "Ted Good" , "Louis E. Bergeron" , "Corinne Porter" , "Greg Lennon" , "Qoc-Jon Torrance" , "Mark Mace" , "grant staats" , gstaats099@...
Cc: "Kenny Walker" , "qoc-David H. Onkst" , "Dave Pruden" , "Francis Hogle" , "Fred Hillmann" , "qoc-Heidi Onkst" , "Nadim Ahmed" , "qoc-Tom Nolan" , drjames@..., "scott holleman" , "Quantico Orienteering Club"
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:36:06 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: 27th June Summer Short Series

Ted –

There isn’t currently anything scheduled for this Saturday, so I’ll take you up on your offer!

So, to everyone else: read the blurb below to see about this weekend’s Summer Short Series, using the Sunday A meet map. J We’ll plan on starting from the parking lot around 4 p.m. on Saturday the 27th. If you know you’re coming, feel free to RSVP to Ted and/or me. Also note the limitation of 15 cars (which shouldn’t be an issue … we rarely even have 15 *people* at a SSS, but if carpooling opportunities arise, you may want to do that).

Dinner afterwards somewhere in the vicinity.