Summer Short Series This Saturday, 4 July

Peggy Dickison

Yes, it may be a holiday, but we're going to celebrate the best way: with some orienteering training, followed by socializing around food!

The tentative plans are to train at Blockhouse Conservation area, west of Potomac, MD. Because of the holiday, we're starting quite a bit earlier: around 11 a.m. Following the training, we'll go out for a late lunch. You'll be free to go see fireworks or whatever it is you do on July 4th evening.

Please RSVP to me and/or Nadim (the host for this event) to make sure we have enough maps & parking, and in case the venue changes.
pdickison@comcast.net; nadim@comcast.net

Hope to see a lot of you out on the 4th!