Re: Short Summer Series at Wheaton Regional Park

Peggy Dickison

Mark, do you want to know, besides course length, if we want trails or no trails? If so, I'd like a map without trails. Perhaps you'll have trails/no trails back to back.

Everyone, I hope a lot of you can make it to Wheaton! As Mark said, the proceeds from this SSS will go to the US Deaf Team, so donate generously to help support our clubmates and their team!
Peggy

On Jul 13, 2011, at 5:41 AM, Patti & Mark Mace <mmorienteer@...> wrote:

Hi O’ folks,

Our next Summer Short Series event will be this Saturday, July 16th.  Please email mmorienteer@... before this Friday 8:00pm if you are planning to attend so I can print enough maps and please identify which short or long courses.

Location: Wheaton Regional Park, Wheaton, MD

Time: 4:00pm

Event:

           Short 3.9k without trails or with trails

           Long 5.4k without trails or with trails

Map:  10:000 5m contours. Size are 8 ½ x 11.  Please bring your own map case!  Bring $5.00 for USA Deaf O’ Team.

Directions: From I-495 exit 31, take Georgia Ave north 2.5 miles.  Make right on Arcola Ave then left on Orebaugh Ave.  Follow road to Ice Rink then Dog Park area.

~MM
www.usadeaforienteering.org
Go Orienteering!