Summer Short Series Kickoff, Saturday, 8 June

Peggy Dickison

Calling All Summer Series Shorts (SSS)…

Hey everyone, I plan to kick off the SSS this Saturday, June 8th at 4PM at Little Bennett Park.  I’ll send out more details a little later in the week, but in the meantime, I really need to get a handle on who is coming so I can tweak the training exercise accordingly.  So, with that in mind, would you please just send a quick email to donkst@... if you are planning to attend the event? I’d like to know no later than Thursday morning who will be coming.

Many Thanks,

Dave O