Summer Short Series Schedule

Peggy Dickison

Hi all –

There is currently nothing on the schedule for this coming weekend (if you want to whip something up, let me know!).
Here is the schedule as it currently stands for the remainder of the summer. I anticipate additions, and will let you know when/if they happen.

--Peggy

SSS Mistress

14 July – Canoe o’ (Greg L) … location is a bit in flux, may move so I’ll just leave it off for now

10 August – Sprint, George Mason U. campus (Tom S)

17 August – Great Falls VA or Riverbend (Bjørn)

24 August – Squirrel Kill Extravaganza & Pizza (Ted)