Re: Garmin Forerunner 410--Good Sale On It Today for Interested Parties

Don Ames

Hello Friends,

My Garmin wrist watch Forerunner 305 is dying with weak battery.  So do you have any idea which good GPS watch model to buy do you recommend?  Does the QOC sell any of them?  Thank you in advance for your help with some suggestion.  Don Ames

---In Quantico_Orienteering_Club@..., <donkst@...> wrote:

I know no one likes advertisements sent to their inbox, but I thought this might be an exception, especially given the widespread use of Garmins in our club (and hey, I don't work for Amazon, nor have any affiliation with it). Anyway, today (Sunday the 25th), Amazon is selling the Garmin Forerunner 410 watch/gps/heart rate monitor at its "Deal of the Day" for just $150 (that's half-off its msrp). It's one of the best prices I've seen on it in a while (this is confirmed by a few internet price comparison tools).  Just thought people might want to know. The link is located below.

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Forerunner-GPS-Enabled-Sports-Monitor/dp/B0046BTK14/ref=xs_gb_A3Q9VG5A1WJQV8?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=039FE8PXRZRRB169SGVW

Cheers, Dave O