Re: Garmin Forerunner 410--Good Sale On It Today for Interested Parties

Don Ames

Hi Gary,

Thank you.  I got many suggestions from others as well.  I appreciate your time and effort to help me.  I find that Garmin 200s / 300s / 400s / 600s are working well with the data transfer to some apps such as AttackPoint, GoogleEarth, etc.  I like old 305 with waypoints feature but short battery life.  I m looking for longer battery life that could be 310 device.  Still research and cost bargain.  Respectfully yours, Don

From: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@... [mailto:Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...] On Behalf Of Gary Smith
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:57 AM
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: RE: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] RE: Garmin Forerunner 410--Good Sale On It Today for Interested Parties

Dick's Sporting goods is having an online Black Friday deal on the Garmin 610 for $250 (normally $400).  This looks like a nice watch, but I haven't researched it in detail.

Gary Smith

From: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@... [mailto:Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...] On Behalf Of dames@...
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 5:21 PM
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] RE: Garmin Forerunner 410--Good Sale On It Today for Interested Parties

Hello Friends,

My Garmin wrist watch Forerunner 305 is dying with weak battery.  So do you have any idea which good GPS watch model to buy do you recommend?  Does the QOC sell any of them?  Thank you in advance for your help with some suggestion.  Don Ames

---In Quantico_Orienteering_Club@..., <donkst@...> wrote:

I know no one likes advertisements sent to their inbox, but I thought this might be an exception, especially given the widespread use of Garmins in our club (and hey, I don't work for Amazon, nor have any affiliation with it). Anyway, today (Sunday the 25th), Amazon is selling the Garmin Forerunner 410 watch/gps/heart rate monitor at its "Deal of the Day" for just $150 (that's half-off its msrp). It's one of the best prices I've seen on it in a while (this is confirmed by a few internet price comparison tools).  Just thought people might want to know. The link is located below.

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Forerunner-GPS-Enabled-Sports-Monitor/dp/B0046BTK14/ref=xs_gb_A3Q9VG5A1WJQV8?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=039FE8PXRZRRB169SGVW

Cheers, Dave O

Join main@QOC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.