Summer Short Series starts this Saturday!

Peggy Dickison

We're kicking off the 2014 SSS this Saturday, 7 June, at 4 p.m. I will send specifics to the SSS email list (if you have not sent me a request to be on that, or if you're not one of the "regulars," and want to be on the list, please send me your email address!). The event will be in southern Montgomery County. We will dine afterward in a mutually acceptable Potomac eatery.

Training will emphasize orienteering along slopes (i.e., angling up/down along a hillside) and accurately finding controls after going over a ridge. The woods are quite open. Since I've neither been to the woods to check out control sites nor set the course yet, I have no further information.

Peggy D.
SSS Mistress