Transition period

Jon <djon@...>

As most of you are presumably aware since the group seems to have refused to save my default setting for new members to receive only Special Notices, Trond Norheim has already tried to use this group to initiate a discussion of possible strategies for recruiting youth to orienteering. Which is certainly a use we hope to make of the group but I feel I ought to make clear that we're still in transition between the old email list and this group (Trond presumably reached only about a third of the membership) and the transition may take some time if Yahoo insists on throwing me curves. I'll announce when I think I've got the full current email list transferred and conduct a test to make sure I haven't inadvertently left anyone out or inserted typos. Thanks.

Jon Torrance
djon@...