Orienteer at Hemlock Overlook This Sunday

Greg Lennon

Plan to head out to Hemlock Overlook Park (near Clifton, VA) this Sunday, and enjoy the woods that our course setter (Tom Nolan) says are in fine form for the six courses (white through red) on offer.

For those who know Hemlock, our registration area is likely to be in a different pavilion than usual, located to the right of the (small) parking area and the pavilion we normally use. Event timing is standard, however: register between 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and be sure to be back before 3pm when the controls will start their migration back home. Hemlock is also a dog-friendly park, as long as a leash connects you to your pooch.

Full event details and driving directions are available as always on the event webpage.

See you in the woods!