Re: Fountainhead Meet on Sunday, 1-28-2018

Don Fish

Daniel,

I hope to be there on Saturday to help with control placement. I'll keep you posted as we get closer.

Don

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 8:11 PM, 'Daniel Heimgartner' heda2@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...> wrote:

Dear QOC,
After the strenuous meet at McKeldin, let's focus on the next VA event at Fountainhead. However, I need your help. Due to my disability, I am unable to hang many controls myself. Therefore, if you have the time and are willing to help out, I will be in the parking lot (for location see website) on the day before, Saturday, between 10:30 and 11:00. At that time I will assign controls and water to be placed (You might gain an advantage over a competitor, by learning about a control location before the actual competition). The more of you show up, the fewer controls for each.
If you can't make it on Saturday, I'll see you at the meet,
Daniel Heimgartner
Mail: PO Box 227
The Plains, VA 20198

Email: heda2@...