Re: Upcoming Event: Orienteer at Swanson Rd This Sunday - Sun, 09/29/2019 11:00am-3:00pm #cal-reminder

Boris Granovskiy

Hi everyone,

I will be attending tomorrow's QOC event at Swanson Road with my 2.5-year-old daughter Inara. I am wondering if anyone is able or willing to watch her while I run a course, either before or after I take her out on White. I am happy to trade babysitting or pay. Thanks in advance!

- Boris

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:00 AM main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@qoc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Orienteer at Swanson Rd This Sunday

When: Sunday, 29 September 2019, 11:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:17110 Swanson Rd Spur, Upper Marlboro, MD

View Event

Organizer: Dave Levine ddlevine@...

Description: With warm sunny weather predicted for this Sunday, come enjoy orienteering in the Swanson Road Natural Area (Upper Marlboro, MD), a part of the Patuxent River park system.

Event timing is standard, and a full set of seven courses (beginner through advanced) will be available. Course setter Craig Shelden has updated the map and for the first time is offering a Blue course in this park; full event details and very useful course setter comments along with driving directions can be found on the event webpage.

See you Sunday!