Upcoming Event: Orienteer on the National Mall This Sunday - Sun, 12/01/2019 10:00am-3:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Orienteer on the National Mall This Sunday

When: Sunday, 1 December 2019, 10:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:National Mall, 12th & Jefferson St., Washington DC

View Event

Organizer: Karla Hulett

Description: QOC's National Mall City Race this coming Sunday, Dec. 1, is the very first event we've ever officially held around the Mall, and we hope you'll come and try it! This event does require pre-registration, so please register (and pay) now. Registration will close Saturday at 5pm.

The event format is a Score-O, consisting of about 35 locations where you'll need to find the answer to mark on your scoresheet. You can do the event completely on foot, or if you choose, "mechanically assisted" (e.g. using a scooter, bike, etc). You can decide that at the start; note that you must start between 10am - noon, and be done no later than 3pm.

Full event details are on the event webpage, including the all important registration links!