Upcoming Event: Orienteer at Mason Neck Park This Sunday - Sun, 12/08/2019 11:00am-3:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Orienteer at Mason Neck Park This Sunday

When: Sunday, 8 December 2019, 11:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:7301 High Point Rd, Lorton, VA

View Event

Organizer: Laura Linville

Description: Come enjoy Mason Neck State Park's flat terrain this Sunday, on one of the seven classic courses (white through blue). Timing is our standard: register at the event between 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and be back before 3pm.

This is a very kid (and dog) friendly park - there's a playground next to our registration area, and the park has three scheduled nature programs for kids and their families. Full details about these and of course your orienteering options are on the event webpage.

See you Sunday!