Upcoming Event: Orienteer in Fountainhead Regional Park This Sunday - Sun, 01/26/2020 11:00am-3:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Orienteer in Fountainhead Regional Park This Sunday

When: Sunday, 26 January 2020, 11:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Fountainhead Regional Park, 10875 Hampton Rd, Fairfax Station, VA 22039

View Event

Organizer: QOC

Description: Head to Fountainhead Regional Park (near Clifton, VA) this Sunday to enjoy one of the full set of classic courses (white through blue) set by QOC's Jon Torrance. The weather is expected to be dry, with a high temp. in the upper 40's, and our event timing is as usual: start between 11 - 1:30 and be back before 3pm.

Full event details and driving directions are available via our event webpage. See you there!