Re: Upcoming Event: Orienteer in Fountainhead Regional Park This Sunday - Sun, 01/26/2020 11:00am-3:00pm #cal-reminder

Jon

FYI, course notes are now posted on the web site.  And a reminder - I'll be leading a course review of the Red course at 1:45pm.  I hope enough red runners can stick around until then to make for an interesting discussion, though all are welcome to participate - there's plenty to be learned from studying the map as a route choice exercise and then hearing how the real life route choices of others worked out for them. Until tomorrow.

Jon Torrance

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:00 AM main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@qoc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Orienteer in Fountainhead Regional Park This Sunday

When: Sunday, 26 January 2020, 11:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Fountainhead Regional Park, 10875 Hampton Rd, Fairfax Station, VA 22039

View Event

Organizer: QOC

Description: Head to Fountainhead Regional Park (near Clifton, VA) this Sunday to enjoy one of the full set of classic courses (white through blue) set by QOC's Jon Torrance. The weather is expected to be dry, with a high temp. in the upper 40's, and our event timing is as usual: start between 11 - 1:30 and be back before 3pm.

Full event details and driving directions are available via our event webpage. See you there!