CANCELLED: Upcoming Event: Orienteer at Patapsco/McKeldin This Sunday - Sun, 03/15/2020 11:00am-3:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Orienteer at Patapsco/McKeldin This Sunday

When: Sunday, 15 March 2020, 11:00am to 3:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:PVSP, McKeldin Area, 11676 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville, MD

View Event

Organizer: QOC

Description: Head to the McKeldin area of Patapsco Valley State Park (near Marriottsville, MD) this Sunday, March 15, to enjoy one of the seven (white through blue) orienteering courses designed by Kim Jepsen. This is a reasonably steep terrain, and we recommend reading the course setter comments as well as the event details before choosing your course. One other recommendation: carry your own water if you feel you'd like it while out on your course. We will provide it at this event, but water controls may be discontinued in the near future.

The event webpage is here, and event timing is standard: register any time between 10:45 - 1:15, start between 11 - 1:30, and finish before 3pm. Weather forecasts are predicting a partly sunny day with high temps around the mid-50's, so it should be a fine day to be out orienteering if you're dressed appropriately!