Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Nov. 15 Fountainhead event - Mon, 11/09/2020 12:00pm to Sat, 11/14/2020 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Nov. 15 Fountainhead event

When: Monday, 9 November 2020, 12:00pm to Saturday, 14 November 2020, 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Fountainhead Regional Park, Main parking area, Clifton, VA

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for our Sunday Nov. 15 Fountainhead Central (VA) orienteering event will open this Monday Nov. 9 at noon, and close no later than 6pm Saturday Nov. 14. Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.
The registration link and full event details including course stats for this classic event (white through blue courses) will be on the Fountainhead event webpage.

We look forward to seeing you next (not this) Sunday at Fountainhead!