Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Nov. 22 Rosaryville Events - Mon, 11/16/2020 12:00pm to Sat, 11/21/2020 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Nov. 22 Rosaryville Events

When: Monday, 16 November 2020, 12:00pm to Saturday, 21 November 2020, 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Rosaryville State Park, Rosaryville MD

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for our *two* Sunday Nov. 22 Rosaryville State Park orienteering events will open this Monday Nov. 16 at noon, and close no later than 6pm Saturday Nov. 21. Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.
Why *two* events? In addition to the full suite of classic orienteering courses, we will also be a chance to try radio orienteering (ARDF) to a limited number (10) of lucky people.
The registration links for both events and full event details including course stats for the classic event, and ARDF details, can be found on the Rosaryville event webpage. Note: we are still waiting for our permit to issued. Although we normally don't make a habit of refunding reg fees, if we are forced to cancel this event we will refund all payments in full.

We look forward to seeing you next Sunday at Rosaryville (but before the event date, please keep an eye on the event webpage to check on the permit status)!