From: djon@... [mailto:djon@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:28 PM
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Re: Great Falls Green in Route Gadget

>  > Can anyone offer analysis of Peggy Dickison's green route choices
>  at Great
>  > Falls? I wonder if her comment really says it all.
>
>  I am thinking that Peggy or someone else was pulling our leg - I
>  can't imagine Peggy would have stumbled around the course in that
>  fashion - crack or no crack.  :)
>  Valerie

It struck me as something I could picture Peggy doing and saying (not
stumbling around the course that way since I'm sure no one on earth could
have run the routes as drawn that quickly - it must be well over twice,
maybe three times, as long as the nominal distance for the course) but the
humour seems consistent with the Peggy I know.  But if someone else has
besmirched Peggy's navigational ability, steps can no doubt be taken.

Save rainforest for free with a Planet-Save.com e-mail account:
http://www.planet-save.com