Training on 28 January

Peggy Dickison

I will be putting on a day of training at Great Falls, VA, on
Saturday, 28 January. This is the week after the Virginia Champs at
Gr. Falls,VA and the day before the Maryland Champs at Great Falls, MD.

Until 20 January, women have first shot at registration. Men may
register their interest in attending and will be added to a list; if
there's space after the 20th, they'll be added to the participant list
on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a limit of 20
participants, as this is a low-key activity for which we are not
persuing permission (this number was confirmed by park rangers a
couple years ago by QOC VPs).

Details of the training activities will be forthcoming, as will the
schedule and meeting site, etc. Cost is a donation to the US (Senior)
(Foot) O' Team. Hours will be roughly 9:30 to 3 (subject to change!).

This training will be aimed at those who run advanced courses (Brown,
Green, Red, Blue) and those who have sucessfully (your definition!)
completed several Orange courses and are ready to move up to an
advanced course. You're also welcome if you understand your personal
limitations and are prepared to bail out of an exercise if you find it
too difficult.

Please send an email to me (pdickison@comcast.net) if you're
interested in attending, or if you have questions. I'll send out an
email to all the participants closer to the date with meeting
location, times, and exercises to be done. If you have any specific
weaknesses you'd like to work on, and/or you have exercises you'd
especially like to do, include that info in your email.

Peggy D
QOC Training Director