Re: SOS Annapolis

Peggy Dickison

I’ll help. Nadim will probably be willing to help, too.

From: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@... [mailto:Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...] On Behalf Of george ford
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:42 PM
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] SOS Annapolis

I agreed to be Meet Director for the Annapolis but with only 5 days to get it all together, I really need to ask anyone who can spare a few minutes on Sunday to pitch in.  It will be tougher for me since I will be out of town from Friday until Saturday evening.

This event will be similar to U of Maryland in that there are 2 sprint courses, not quite a urban maybe but control pick-up should be easier than usual.

Please if you can pitch in let me know, I have faith we can pull this off :-)

George Ford
443-604-1661

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pages