Re: SSS Sunday, 8 July

Mike Brooks <mbrooks31@...>

There was talk earlier about a possible SSS event at Westmoreland on Saturday. Did anything come of that?

Mike

There will be a Summer Short Series event this *Sunday*, 8 July, in
Greenbelt Park, Maryland. We'll meet at Sweetgum parking area (the
usual meet location) and start around 4 pm. The event will be a memory
o' exercise.
There is no limit to the number of participants, but the event will be
geared to advanced orienteers. Others are welcome (with the caveat
that they should be prepared to pack it in after the time limit or if
they're having lots of difficulty).
As always, we'll adjourn post-run to a nearby eatery (to be determined -
- perhaps 3 Brothers).
Peggy (& Kris & Valerie)

ps, note it's SUNDAY, not Saturday :-)