US Champs Registration Now Open

Greg Lennon

All members of this Yahoo! group are encouraged to take advantage of the discounted registration fees in effect from now through October 13 for the 2007 US Orienteering Championship events that we (QOC) are hosting this coming Nov 2/3/4.

Events include the 2007 US Sprint Championships, the 2007 US Individual Orienteering Championships, a World Ranking Event, and a "Fab 40 Party" at the National Museum of the Marine Corps in honor of our club's founding 40 years ago. A pretty cool looking 'US Champs' gear bag is also available.

Details are on the US Champs website, www.uschamps.org, and online registration is now open. And whether or not you will be competing, if you could spare at least 2 hours to volunteer on one or more of those days we'd love to hear from you!