SSS Saturday, 28 July

Peggy Dickison

We will have a Summer Short Series event this coming Saturday in
Maryland.
Greg & Kathleen are hosting and either they or I will post details
later, as I don't have them now.
Maximum # of participants is 20. Let me know if you think you might
come (you'll like it, I'm sure!) as we may not want to publicize all
the details to all.

Upcoming SSS events: 4 August, at Glendenning Preserve, Upper Marlboro
area, MD
25 August, Ted Good's annual (and final?) fun o' fest, Severn, MD

Possibly one additional event, in VA.

Peggy

mmorienteer

Hey!