Summer Short Series, 22 June

Peggy Dickison

Hi all,

Not too many details; I’m still working it all out but I think it will be fun. Without giving too much away, the exercise will be a two-person relay, with multiple legs each, most 500 m or less.

We’ll put together teams starting at 4:10 (you won’t need to pick partners; I have a plan ;-) and get started as soon as everyone is ready.

Unless we have another dining coup, we’ll eat at Atlanta Bread Company after running.

Don’t forget your compass!!

If you read this and have a chance before early afternoon on Saturday, send me an RSVP so I have enough maps.

I should add that we’ll meet in the usual place, the Sweetgum parking lot of Greenbelt Park.

>> 6565 Greenbelt Rd, Greenbelt, MD 20770 <<

Peggy

Not too many details; I’m still working it all out but I think it will be fun. Without giving too much away, the exercise will be a two-person relay, with multiple legs each, most 500 m or less.

We’ll put together teams starting at 4:10 (you won’t need to pick partners; I have a plan ;-) and get started as soon as everyone is ready.

Unless we have another dining coup, we’ll eat at Atlanta Bread Company after running.

Don’t forget your compass!!

If you read this and have a chance before early afternoon on Saturday, send me an RSVP so I have enough maps.

Peggy

David Onkst

Heidi and I Will be there. Thanks, Dave

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

Peggy Dickison <pdickison@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi all,

Not too many details; I'm still working it all out but I think it will be
fun. Without giving too much away, the exercise will be a two-person relay,
with multiple legs each, most 500 m or less.

We'll put together teams starting at 4:10 (you won't need to pick partners;
I have a plan ;-) and get started as soon as everyone is ready.

Unless we have another dining coup, we'll eat at Atlanta Bread Company after
running.

Don't forget your compass!!

If you read this and have a chance before early afternoon on Saturday, send
me an RSVP so I have enough maps.

Peggy

Don Fish

Hi Peggy,