Topics

Rosaryville Sunday: #mtbo #footo

Greg Lennon

With two events and weather predicted to be in the 70's and sunny, you should really plan to come to Rosaryville State Park this coming Sunday, April 13!

First up: our mountain bike orienteering (MTBO) event. Two courses (short and long), suitable for riders of any skill level. Go as slow - or fast - as you want, but come experience bike-based navigation. Register between 8:45 - 9:45am, start anytime between 9 - 10, and have your wheels back no later than 11:30.

And for the "regular" orienteering: the full slate of seven courses (white through blue) is on offer; register between 10:45 - 1:15, start anytime between 11 - 1:30, and be back no later than 3pm.

All courses are designed by veteran Team USA member Ken Walker Jr., with hospitality from our hot dogging pro Event Directors John & Jody Landers. Full details on both events are on the event webpage.

By the way - have you noticed the update to QOC's RouteGadget? It is tablet- and smartphone-friendly, and, it now sports a Java-free user interface, so say good-bye to those nasty security alerts! Why not try it out now and put in the routes you took at Pohick last weekend? There are other new features too, so check it out when you get a chance and let us know if you have any questions.

Jay Gelman

Greg,

The new RouteGadget is awesome!

Jay