Topics

Friday & Sunday QOC Maryland events

Greg Lennon

Reminder! This Friday, July 28th, QOC will be participating in an Invasive Plant Removal work day and we need more volunteers. The group will be meeting at the McKeldin Area of Patapsco Valley State Park, in Parking Lot A, which is directly beyond the ranger station at the park entrance.  The work day will start at 9:00am and end at noon.  Please bring drinking water, sturdy work gloves and dress for pulling up plants in the woods.  If you are able to attend on the 28th, please confirm your attendance by sending an email to jody@... or a text to 443-386-2638, making sure to include your name. Jody will need to give the ranger an advance count, so they can make sure they have a sufficient number of tools for our group. Full details here.

And this Sunday, July 30, Heidi & Dave Onkst are conducting an Introduction to Orienteering event at Wheaton Regional Park; this is your chance to invite your co-workers and friends out to experience that activity you're always saying great things about! Full event details here.