From: 'Daniel Heimgartner' heda2@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] [mailto:Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:11 PM
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Fountainhead Meet on Sunday, 1-28-2018

Dear QOC,

After the strenuous meet at McKeldin, let's focus on the next VA event at Fountainhead. However, I need your help. Due to my disability, I am unable to hang many controls myself. Therefore, if you have the time and are willing to help out, I will be in the parking lot (for location see website) on the day before, Saturday, between 10:30 and 11:00. At that time I will assign controls and water to be placed (You might gain an advantage over a competitor, by learning about a control location before the actual competition). The more of you show up, the fewer controls for each.

If you can't make it on Saturday, I'll see you at the meet,

Daniel Heimgartner

Home: 3733 Halfway Road

Mail: PO Box 227

The Plains, VA 20198

Email: heda2@...

(540) 645-4083 text enabled

Duchess Says Goodbye To Royal Family
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5a653a75d1c23a743eccst02duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Don Fish

Daniel,

I hope to be there on Saturday to help with control placement. I'll keep you posted as we get closer.

Don