Topics

Better directions to Fountainhead

Sidney A Sachs

The route mentioned on the web site to Fountainhead on Sunday is one that I will never use because the traffic on I95 usually on Sunday morning is backup crossing the Occoquan River. I will suggest taking I95 to Lorton Road (exit 163), right turn and go 2.1 miles (4th stop light) and at the end of the road take a right onto 123. Then 1.3 miles to Hampton Road. Turn left past a fire station and drive 3 miles to the entrance on the left. This is shorten, faster, with less traffic and lights. Lorton Road is now a four lane divide highway.

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a6a54f4a5dab54f426d4st01vuc