Topics

Orienteer looking for a room

Boris Granovskiy

Hi QOC,

US National Team Orienteer and recent JWOC and WOC competitor Michael Laraia from the Minnesota Orienteering Club is coming to the DC area for an internship this summer.

He will be interning at Progeny Systems in Manassas, VA and is looking for an inexpensive room to rent during his internship (budgeting $300-500 a month). He will be in the area from approximately May 21 - August 10 and will have a car and bike for commuting.

Is there anyone out there willing and able to take in a promising young orienteer for the summer?

Let me know, and I'll gladly put you in touch.

Thank you,
Boris