Topics

Parking, Registration & Pre-Registration - three orienteering updates!

Greg Lennon

Three quick updates about our next three orienteering events:

  1. Parking for tomorrow's (Saturday's) Little Bennett event will now be in a new location - the Little Bennett golf course parking lot on Prescott Road, off to the right just a short distance before our registration area (which will still be at the 'horse trailer' field in the park). It's a 10 minute or less walk from the parking lot to the field; porta-potties will be near the registration area.
  2. Registration & payment in advance is required for Sunday's event in Prince William Forest. We are using a new registration system for this event, tied in to our membership database, and we've added some FAQs about it to the event webpage.
  3. Pre-registration for next Sunday's (Dec. 9) event, the 2018 Mid-Atlantic Champs, is open now and is the way to guarantee yourself a map for the morning/classic courses. You don't need to pay online (since payment will be collected at the event). We hope to see all QOC members and their friends at this annual event, being held at a great venue (details here), so please pre-register and help our club win back the Broken Compass Award!