From: "Jon" <djon@...>
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] 4 days until late fees apply to the US Champs
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:50:15 -0000

Not that Sid isn't featuring the countdown prominently but another reminder won't hurt.

Also, I'm considering booking one of the group camping sites at Turkey Run Ridge (the day one start/finish) for the nights of November 1 and 2. Cheaper and more fun than the hotel, much closer than the individual sites in the west of the park, vastly closer than home. I'd like to gauge how many people might be interested in camping there with me one or both nights. Please respond to djon@... or to the group - I'll get it either way so it depends how you feel about party lines. Thanks.