Event: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Sept 13 for QOC's Sept 19 Lake Accotink VA Orienteering Event - 09/13/2021 #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Sept 13 for QOC's Sept 19 Lake Accotink VA Orienteering Event

When:
09/13/2021 6:00pm to
09/18/2021 6:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Lake Accotink Heming Ave Parking Lot, 5660 Heming Ave, Springfield, VA 22151

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

View Event

Welcome to the first event of our 2021-2022 orienteering season! Registration for this Sept 19 event orienteering event based out of the McLaren-Sargent Pavilion of Lake Accotink (near Springfield, VA) opens at 6pm Monday, Sept 13, and closes no later than noon on Saturday Sept 18. Many aspects of last season's event registration procedures remain in place, including 15/45 minute check-in windows and mandatory masking when near others.

Full event details for all orienteering courses (beginner/white through advanced/red) can be found on the event webpage, where you'll also find the link to register as well as primary and alternate parking options.

We look forward to seeing you next Sunday at Lake Accotink!