Event: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Sept 27 for QOC's **OCT 9** Quantico Marine Base Orienteering Event - 09/27/2021 #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Sept 27 for QOC's **OCT 9** Quantico Marine Base Orienteering Event

When:
09/27/2021 6:00pm to
10/07/2021 6:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Quantico Marine Base, Quantico VA

Organizer: QOC QOCmgmt@...

View Event

Here's your chance to orienteer in some classic terrain on the Quantico Marine Base! Registration for our Saturday (Oct. 9) event orienteering event - two weekends away - based out of 'Landing Zone Canary' on the Base will open at 6pm this Monday, Sept 27, and will close no later than 6pm on Thursday Oct. 7. As was true for our last event on the Base, security requirements mean that all orienteers without a DoD ID and/or escort must check-in at the Visitor Control Center. To make it to your QOC check-in on time, make sure allow enough time not only for that check-in, but to drive from there through the gates and all the way over to LZ Canary.

Full event details for all orienteering courses (beginner/white through advanced/blue) are now posted on the event webpage, where you'll also find driving directions and the link to register (and lots lots more!)