Topics

Babysitting trade?

Boris Granovskiy

Hi QOC friends!

I am planning on coming to Sunday's event at Wheaton with my two-year-old daughter Inara. I am wondering if someone would be willing to keep an eye on her while I run a course - preferably red, but anything would be great. In exchange, I can offer to watch your kid, do course review, do your math homework, provide federal education policy analysis, or any other goods or services.

Please let me know if you can do that, and what time works best for you. Thank you very much in advance!

- Boris

honkst2006

Hi Boris. Unfortunately, I am helping at registration tomorrow so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep a good eye on Inara. I hope you have found someone to help! Heidi

-----Original Message-----
From: Boris Granovskiy boris.granovskiy@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club]
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club
Sent: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 5:02 pm
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Babysitting trade?

Hi QOC friends!

I am planning on coming to Sunday's event at Wheaton with my two-year-old daughter Inara. I am wondering if someone would be willing to keep an eye on her while I run a course - preferably red, but anything would be great. In exchange, I can offer to watch your kid, do course review, do your math homework, provide federal education policy analysis, or any other goods or services.

Please let me know if you can do that, and what time works best for you. Thank you very much in advance!

- Boris