Topics

Blue shirt left at Patuxent

Jon

With apologies for not saying so sooner, a somewhere in the spectrum between sky blue and royal blue shirt, size large, was found at the end of the Patuxent event two weekends past apparently forgotten in the men's restroom. Since the meet kit and accompanying lost and found had already departed, I took and retain possession of this shirt.  If you think it may be yours, email me - I'll have it with me at Balls Bluff this Sunday or we can arrange for me to return it to its owner at some other forthcoming event. Cheers.

Jon