Topics

Cabin John Event CANCELLATION

Greg Lennon

The one-two punch of a shutdown + a snow forecast has forced us cancel this Sunday's orienteering event, originally scheduled for Greenbelt National Park, then moved to Cabin John Regional Park (and now cancelled). Our next scheduled event is January 27 at Patapsco (near Catonsville).

We'd like to thank all the volunteers who've already put in time wrangling for permits, designing courses and checking out park conditions, and we hope their efforts will be put to good use in the future as we work to reschedule these events (and as we wish the best to all our colleagues impacted by the ongoing federal shutdown).