Topics

Cancellation of this Sunday's Orienteering Event at Little Bennett

Greg Lennon

We are sorry to announce that due to overly soggy conditions, we are forced to cancel this Sunday's (Nov. 18) orienteering event that was to have been held at Little Bennett Regional Park.

We hope to reschedule it soon, but in the meantime, please make sure to mark your calendar to go orienteering both Sunday Dec. 2 and Dec. 9. On Dec. 2, we will be at Prince William Forest Park, and on Dec. 9, QOC will be hosting the 2018 Mid-Atlantic Champs based at Smokey Glen Farm, with classic courses and a relay taking place in the adjacent Seneca Creek State Park. From beginner to advanced, we hope to see all QOC members at this event, so please do plan on attending!