Topics

College Park Tomorrow & Mid-Atlantic Champs Next Sunday

Greg Lennon

#OptOutside tomorrow (Sunday Nov. 26) on foot or on bike at our orienteering event at the University of Maryland, College Park. It's a 90 minute Score-O, consisting of 30 controls placed around this scenic campus by course setter Don Fish, and you can run - or bike - between them starting anytime between 11 - 1:30pm.

For those of you who've orienteered at College Park with QOC before, please note that our registration area is different than in years past; it will be in Hornbake Plaza, a short walk east of the Stamp Student Union and Cole Field House. Full event details are on the event webpage.

Next Sunday (Dec. 3) will be this year's Mid-Atlantic Champs, hosted by DVOA at Fair Hill NRMA (near Elkton, MD), and we hope to have a great turnout of QOC members, since participation in and of itself is a large part of what counts for this event. Regardless of what course you choose, come help QOC at this event, which is capped off by an afternoon relay race (everyone is welcome to participate and there are relay legs suited for all skill levels). So whether you drive on your own or hop on the QOC bus (reserve your seat now!), we hope to see you there!