Topics

Combat Village: 5 Days Left to Sign Up

Greg Lennon

Please remember that anyone even considering attending our January 24 orienteering event on the Quantico Marine Base (other than those with a military ID) must sign up on the "Sentry Entry" list no later than this Sunday, January 10. It's free to put your name on the entry list, and it doesn't obligate you to go.

So if you even might go, sign up now via the links on the Combat VillageĀ event webpage.

And while we are alerting you to mandatory pre-registrations - we'll be opening "regular" pre-registration (pay at the time of registration) for our January 31 event at Greenbelt later this week - stay tuned!