Daniel Heimgartner

Boris Granovskiy

I think the link in the message Daniel sent didn't work. The correct link to CVOC's event page should be https://www.meetup.com/Central-Virginia-Orienteering-Club/

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 4:44 PM, 'Daniel Heimgartner' heda2@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...> wrote:

Hi QOCers,
For those that can't wait for our Greenbelt event, later in January 2018, or want to greet 2018 in Orienteering Fashion, there is another O in Virgina. Central Virginia OC in the Richmond area is organizing a meet on the 1st of January in Pocahontas State Park (one of QOC's first maps). I realize it is not just around the corner, but if you are interested and can make it, go to CVOC's website (https://www.meetup.com/Central-Virginia-Orienteering-Club) for exact directions.
If not, Happy Holidays anyway.  See you in 2018,

Daniel Heimgartner
Mail: PO Box 227
The Plains, VA 20198

Email: heda2@...
(540) 645-4083 text enabled

Old Man Got Ripped Fast by Doing This Daily
Mens Health World
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5a3ece6d68144e692a97st03duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad