Event: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Jan 3 for QOC's Jan. 9 Fountainhead VA Orienteering Event - 01/03/2022 #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Jan 3 for QOC's Jan. 9 Fountainhead VA Orienteering Event

When:
01/03/2022 6:00pm to
01/08/2022 12:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Fountainhead Regional Park, Main Parking Area, 10875 Hampton Rd, Fairfax Station, VA 22039

Organizer: QOC QOCmgmt@...

View Event

Come join us Sunday January 9 in Fountainhead Regional Park for the first Virginia O'event of 2022. For the first time since 2016, we will have access to all of Fountainhead East (other than the archery range), including the mountain bike trail section - which will be closed to bikes on the day of our event. In addition to a full set of orienteering courses, an ARDF radio orienteering course will be available.

Registration will open at 6pm on Jan. 3 (Monday), closing at noon on Saturday Jan. 8 (the day before the event); full event and driving details - and the link to register - are available on theĀ event webpage.

And until registration closes Jan. 1 at noon, you've also got a chance to sign up for a course at Greenbelt National Park this Sunday (Jan. 2) via the Greenbelt event webpage; it should be a fine way to start the New Year!