Event: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Feb 21 for QOC's Sunday Feb. 27 Patapsco/Avalon MD Orienteering Event - 02/21/2022 #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Monday Feb 21 for QOC's Sunday Feb. 27 Patapsco/Avalon MD Orienteering Event

When:
02/21/2022 6:00pm to
02/26/2022 12:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Avalon area, Patapsco Valley State Park, 6115 River Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075

Organizer: QOC QOCmgmt@...

View Event

Orienteer next Sunday (February 27) on a recently updated map for one of our classic parks - Patapsco Valley State Park. Choose from among a very full courses set by Kim Jepsen, including a short advanced (Beige) course. Our check-in area will be the Avalon area's Shelter 105, which is one of the pavilions readily visible as you get to the parking lot, and all courses will start from one of two remote locations (700m or 900m away). Please note it's best to have exact cash on hand to pay the (nominal) park entry fee.

Registration will open Monday Feb. 21 at 6pm, closing at noon on Saturday Feb. 26 (the day before the event); full event details and driving directions - and the link to register - are available on the event webpage.

See you (next) Sunday!