Event: Reminder: Registration CLOSING Soon for QOC's Dec. 5 Hoyle's Mill Maryland Orienteering Event

Greg Lennon

Just a quick reminder: registration will close this Friday, Dec. 3 at 6pm for our orienteering event taking place on Sunday (Dec. 5) at Hoyle's Mill Conservation Park. Parking and check-in will be at the parking area for Fields 12-13 of the Maryland Soccerplex, and all event, registration and driving details are on theĀ event webpage. It should be a fine event, with participants already registered from over 10 orienteering clubs, so if you haven't already now's the time to register!

And if you haven't run around the National Mall yet on one of our 'MapRun' virtual orienteering courses, you've got until this Saturday but you do need to register in advance; details are via this event webpage.

If you can't decide which to do .... do both!