Topics

FUMA meet still on track?

Jon Torrance <djon@...>

Carl,

I may be worrying over nothing or worrying with ample justification. Not having checked what sort of accumulation Fork Union would have had let alone how your forecast might differ from ours, I hesitate even to guess but it seems sensible to ask you what the outlook is before I remind people about the meet. IIRC, you were hoping for people to pre-register by tomorrow so you'd know how many maps to print and I can't help wondering what a foot or so of snow might do to course designs and what you can have hung for Sunday even assuming you laugh at any other snow-related difficulties. I think we definitely made the right decision cancelling Great Falls on Sunday but this situation is less clear-cut. Cheers.

Save rainforest for free with a Planet-Save.com e-mail account:
http://www.planet-save.com