Topics

FYI, QOC's new eleventh commandment

Jon <djon@planet-save.com> <djon@...>

Thou shalt not suffer a piece of paper suggesting that money or
paperwork intended for QOC should be mailed to Ieva Veidemanis to
escape the shredder.*

(* - a vigorous purge seems in order since there have now been a
couple of incidents this season despite more discreet efforts to
retire old forms. Hopefully, a sufficiently vigorous purge now will
allow us to soon retire this commandment and save ourselves the
trouble of engraving it on a stone tablet.)

Tim Gilbert <tgilbert@...>

Jon! I left a Pocahontas map with Tom Strat at the Little Bennet Meet for
you. Also, please list me for a White, Yellow, Orange level score meet at
Pocahontas on 2 March, 11-1. At the intersection of Qualla and Newbys
Bridge Rd. (North West corner of the Park). If anyone is interested, they
should call (804) 748-5414 or e-mail me to reserve a map. ThanksAt 05:34 PM