Topics

Gunston Hall Orienteering This Sunday

Greg Lennon

With a mostly sunny day predicted for this Sunday, March 8, come orienteer on one of course setter Ken Walker's seven courses (white through blue) at Gunston Hall (on the Mason Neck peninsula, southeast of Lorton, VA).

As with previous Gunston Hall events, you are encouraged to take a tour of these historic site, the home of George Mason, the principal designer of the Bill of Rights. There will be a $5 surcharge to all participants attending this event (which includes the tour).

Event timing is our standard: start any time between 11 - 1:30 and be sure to be back before 3pm. Depending on your timing, you can take the tour before or after your orienteering run; please be aware that spikes are not allowed in the Visitor Center.

Driving directions and full course stats are on our event webpage. See you there!